Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
Be an integral part of the BrainSurf team that provides complete IT management and support to our customers. Managing cloud and on-premise environments, applications, cybersecurity, IoT, and network infrastructure. Work with a wide array of technologies to innovate and support manufacturing operations for our customers. You will solve their most critical day-to-day issues, and learn to design, implement, and manage the infrastructure systems they depend on to grow their business.
This role has mixed duties in desktop support and systems administration. As an entry level position, a likely candidate will start out focusing primarily on the desktop support side, but in a short period of time you will be trained and given systems administration responsibilities.
This position leads to the role of Systems Administrator, allows hybrid working, and is based out of our downtown Chicago (Loop) office.
An ideal candidate would be an intelligent problem-solver who has a passion for IT with great communication skills and the ability to work with a team to find solutions that exceed the customer’s expectations in a quick and efficient manner.
- Deploy and Migrate Desktops and Notebooks
- Windows Desktop Support
- Resolve issues related to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application DELMIAWORKS (IQMS).
- Microsoft 365 & Active Directory Administration
- Cybersecurity & Network Troubleshooting
- Prepare new hardware for integration into customer datacenters.
- Monitor critical applications and IT Infrastructure components
- Other Independent Project Management as assigned
- On-site consulting trips as needed
- Networking: TCP/IP, Routing Principles, DNS, DHCP
- Microsoft 365 and/or Active Directory
- Windows Client Operating Systems
- Endpoint Protection/Anti-Malware applications
- Microsoft 365, Azure, Windows Server
- VMware vSphere
BrainSurf provides a fun and casual work environment, competitive salary, new customer bonus, annual bonus, company outings, health insurance, 401k, hybrid working, and 15 personal days per year to start. Office attire is casual.Apply